Place your advert for SIX MONTHS from as little as £50
1) Choose the ad size you like from below, or arrange with us by negotiation;
2) Send us the ad ready to go with your website address. Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (if you want help designing your Ad then please ask. We can take an appropriate image ‘snip’ off your website and use that as a click-through advert);
3) Tell us in the email how long you would like the ad to run – 1 month, or 6 months;
4) We email you a bill with options on how to pay;
5) One thing: First come, first served. The first ads get the top positions. Your ad will be at the bottom and move up as other ads run out of date. When your ad stops running after the month/6 month period, the next time you insert it, it will be at the bottom;
6) All ads must be paid in full before we start running them on HU12.net;
7) Your ad is up and running for hundreds to see every day – with a link to your own website!
Sidebar – Small Square – On Front page, articles and other pages £10 per month / £50 six months
Sidebar – Rectangle – On Front page, articles and other pages £15 per month / £75 six months
Promotions and Advertorial see – By negotiation
Banner Space (Permanently below top menu) – £50 per month / £250 six months
HU12 Online, the Hedon Blog and Business Pages get hundreds of local visitors every day. Advertising is an opportunity to reach that large and growing online community with your message.
Whilst the fundamental role of these websites is to provide local information, then a major secondary role is to encourage residents to buy locally from local traders and help build the wealth of our local economy. That is why we will limit any advertising to predominantly local businesses.
The other advantage of running paid-for adverts is that it allows the websites to invest some money into journalistic activities and promotional materials and help build our local audience even further.
We hope that you help yourselves – and help us – through advertising with HU12 and be acknowledged for your support on the Hedon Blog.