East Riding of Yorkshire Rural Strategy 2013-2016
|October 19, 2012||Filled under Business, Debate, East Riding of Yorkshire Council|
EAST YORKSHIRE BUSINESSES are invited to an event to mark the launch of the new Rural Strategy and Action Plan for the East Riding of Yorkshire.
This free event will take place on Friday 9th November 2012 from 10.00am to 2.00pm (including buffet lunch) at Bishop Burton College, Bishop Burton, Beverley.
Registration and coffee from 9.15am.
The East Riding of Yorkshire Rural Partnership and East Riding of Yorkshire Council have jointly developed a strategy and practical action plan that is designed to help rural communities and businesses build a more prosperous and secure future.
People attending the event will hear from:
- Lord Haskins, Chairman of the Humber Local Enterprise Partnership
- Dr Stuart Burgess CBE, Chairman of the Commission for Rural Communities
- Councillor Stephen Parnaby OBE, Leader of the East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Councillor Jane Evison, Council Portfolio Holder for Economic Development, East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Mrs Jeanette Dawson OBE, Principal of Bishop Burton College and Vice-Chair East Riding of Yorkshire Rural Partnership
To register to attend this event please call the Rural Partnership on 01482 391691 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org