EAST RIDING COUNCIL has set up a framework contract for the provision of external training and conference venues.
The £420,000 framework contract is for the provision of external conference and training venues for use by East Riding of Yorkshire Council, when no internal venues are available.
A total of 15 venues tendered for a place on the framework, with 11 successfull.
The venues awarded a place on the framework are:
- Brantingham Park, Brough
- Waltham House, Beverley
- Hull University Business School
- The Strand (Hull CVS), Hull
- Beverley Tickton Grange, Beverley
- Willerby Manor Hotel, Willerby
- The Courtyard, Goole (Boothferry Road Community Project)
- The Clubhouse, Driffield Rugby Union Football Club
- Kavanagh’s, Anne Routh House, Beverley
- Cottingham Parks Golf & Leisure Club, Cottingham
- Beverley Minster, Beverley
Source: Conference and Incentive Travel