MODERN ENTERTAINMENT and TRADITIONAL RELIGIOUS CELEBRATIONS will take place over the Easter Holidays:
Good Friday 6th April 2012
- Hedon will see the Walk of Witness take place around the churches in the town. Starting at 10am outside the Catholic Church on Baxter Gate.
- Evening: Max Wylde performs at The Humber Tavern in Paull.
Saturday 7th April
- Paull Car Boot Sale
- Evening: will see the fabulous Steve Adams at The Humber Tavern.
- The Rumble play at The Station in Hedon.
Sunday 8th April
- will see a Sunrise Service take place at 6am at the Market Hill, Hedon organised by the Christian Life Church.
- Evening: The Scratchcard Zombies perform at the Queen’s Head in Hedon.
Easter Monday 9th April
- sees the now traditional Easter Bonnet and Cap competition and Disco for children and adults at the Hedon British Legion Club.
- Paull Easter Egg Hunt at the Old Vicarage.
- Auction at The Crown Inn, Paull