Hotel fire in Lelley

fire engine cu

HUMBERSIDE FIRE & RESCUE SERVICE report that they tackled a fire at a hotel in Main Street, Lelley across teatime on Friday 14th October 2011.

A washing machine and tumble dryer caught fire due to an electrical fault in the hotel kitchen. Breathing apparatus and thermal imaging cameras were deployed in tackling the blaze. One man suffering the effects of smoke inhalation was given oxygen therapy at the incident.

Visit: Humberside Fire & Rescue Service

About the Author

Ray Duffill (Editor)
Ray Duffill (Editor)
Ray Duffill (photo by Neil Holmes) is a former community development manager but now describes himself as a beat-blogger or citizen-journalist. Ray lives in Hedon and also edits the Hedon Blog and is the Hedon correspondent for the Holderness Gazette.

Be the first to comment on "Hotel fire in Lelley"

Leave a Comment (please don't post anonymously)