Pea Season has started – Will it smell us out like last year…?

I sincerely hope not! But just in case make sure you have these numbers to hand if you smell any foul odours!!

There are two phone numbers that those with concerns about odours should note:

If you wish to meet a council officer to discuss a specific odour complaint, a meeting can be arranged at your home, at the source of any odour, or at the Hedon Customer Service Centre by contacting 01482 396176.
If you wish to make a general complaint about a problem odour then contact 01482 396 301.
To report any problem odour affecting your home/work or in street it is very important that you give your full name address and telephone number, exact date, time, duration and location that you have been affected.

Comments are closed.