What’s Going On in the HU12 (and surrounding) area?
ENTERTAINMENT IN LOCAL PUBS/RESTAURANTS:
- Nothing else on!? That can’t be right! – Let us know what your venue has planned!
- Crafts Market, Ryehill Village Hall, 9am – 3pm – Every Saturday
- “A History of Boyes Store”. Stephen Boyes at Preston WI – Tues 25th November
- Hedon Christmas Lights Switch-On! – Friday 28th November
- “PHILOMENA” Big Film Night, Preston – Friday 28th November
- Burstwick Community Christmas Celebration – Sun 30th November
- “The Mice Who Ate Christmas”, Ryehill Village Hall – Thurs 4th December
- Hedon Primary School Christmas Fair – Fri 12th December
- Christmas Mini-Fair, St Augustine’s Church, Hedon – Sat 13th December
- Paull Village Hall Christmas Fair – Sun 14th December
- General Election – 7th May polls open from 7am – 10pm
You can email us about your events (also your posters) directly to email@example.com and please put ‘What’s On’ in the subject line – or complete our easy form below.