What’s Going On in the HU12 (and surrounding) area?
ENTERTAINMENT IN LOCAL PUBS/RESTAURANTS:
- Nothing else on!? That can’t be right! – Let us know what your venue has planned!
- Hull to Withernsea Railway 1854 – 1964 – Wed 17th Sept
- “Fabulous Pudding Night!”, Thorngumbald – Fri 19th September
- Crafts Market, Ryehill Village Hall, 9am – 3pm – Every Saturday
- ‘My Baby Can Dance’ classes, Preston – Starts Mon 22nd September
- An Evening with Leroy Vickers and Friends – “A Break for Becky”, Keyingham – Tues 23rd Sept
- “Flower Demonstration”, Preston Women’s Institute – Tues 23rd Sept
- Humber Gas Pipeline Consultation, Paull – Thurs 25th September
- BOUNDARY REFERENDUM “Have you returned your Ballot?” - Fri 26th Sept
- “The Monuments Men” Film Night, Preston – Fri 26th September
- Hedon Mayor’s Civic Sunday – Sunday 28th September
- DEADLINE: Coast, Sea and Sky Photography Competition – Tues 30th Sept
- DEMENTIA: Information and Support Programme in Hedon – Starts Thursday 2nd October
- ARTWAVES, The Spa, Bridlington – 3rd, 4th, 5th October
- “Gravity” Film Night, Preston Community Hall – Fri 24th October
- Hedon’s Got Talent! (details to follow) – Fri 24th October
- “Ladies in Pigs”, Preston WI – Tues 28th October
- DEADLINE: Get your mini-Woolly Hats in to Age UK!! – Fri 7th November
- “A History of Boyes Store”. Stephen Boyes at Preston WI – Tues 25th November
- Hedon Christmas Lights Switch-On! – Friday 28th November
- General Election – 7th May polls open from 7am – 10pm
You can email us about your events (also your posters) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put ‘What’s On’ in the subject line – or complete our easy form below.